Great Lakes Publishing, a community-focused media company is looking for an Advertising Coordinator for our Ohio Magazine division. Our mission is to provide “Adventures within Reach” for our readers for our owned media and content marketing clients in Ohio and it’s surrounding states. This position is located in our Cleveland, Ohio office one-two days a week with flexibility to work the rest of the week from home. The successful candidate will provide support for the advertising, accounting, production, digital and custom media teams. We are looking for someone who is comfortable in the middle of the action. Smart, hard-working, team-oriented people in this role have gone on to senior leadership positions in sales, production, digital and corporate management. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager of the Ohio Division.
- Traffic artwork between clients and our print production team
- Traffic artwork between clients and our digital marketing team
- Provide digital advertising performance analytics reports to account management team
- Traffic marketing materials and make minor updates
- Act as liaison between the accounting team and account management team
- Attend account management and content marketing department meetings once per week and be an active contributor to the teams
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; (Degree preference in Business, Communication, Marketing or related field).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle a number of projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service disposition and “can do” problem-solver attitude.
- Must work well in a deadline-driven environment.
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com . No phone calls, please. Prospective Candidates will be contacted.
Great Lakes Publishing Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.