Cleveland Magazine is looking for an energetic marketer looking to help us engage with inspired Clevelanders. This Social Media and Events Coordinator for Cleveland Magazine will have myriad duties including executing four “Best Of” events, two events for top business professionals and other events recognizing interesting and celebrated people in our community. They will coordinate social media posts and subscription direct marketing campaigns. This is a not a boring 9-5 desk job or a glorified intern. This person will interact with almost everyone on the Cleveland Magazine team and be given opportunities for growth as they learn existing and develop new tricks of the trade. The right candidate is creative, enthusiastic and is very organized.
For nearly 50 years, Cleveland Magazine has been a passionate champion for the city by delivering content that helps its readers and followers live their best Cleveland life. From new restaurants and exhibits to the best shops and trendiest neighborhoods, Cleveland Magazine is committed to connecting its audiences to the city in fresh and interesting ways.
- Coordinate event timelines
- Coordinate event marketing materials
- Coordinate event participant logistics
- Coordinate event ticket sales portal
- Coordinate event sponsor fulfillment
- Coordinate circulation direct mail campaigns
- Attend weekly sales and editorial planning meetings
- Coordinate sponsored social media posts
- Share in social media engagement
- Help create social media conten
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; (Degree preference in Journalism, Business, Communication, Advertising, Marketing or related field)
- Flexibility to attend evening or weekend events
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle a number of projects simultaneously
- Hands-on experience creating and scheduling content for a personal, student or professional publication or organization
- Must work well in a deadline-driven environment
Please send a cover letter, salary requirement and resume to: email@example.com. Please use "Social Media and Events Coordinator Application" in your email subject line. No phone calls, please.
Great Lakes Publishing Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer